Friday, July 11, 2014

I-O-WAS Gonna Post This Week, But...

Hello Readers, 

Sorry for the big delay.  Some Guy has been on the road this week and it's been a struggle to keep up with anything else but work.  Some of you have hinted at my "billable hours," but that's not accurate. You see, Some Guy works on contingency which means that if Some Guy don't win, Some Guy don't get paid.  You can see my dilemma.  

The good news is that I haven't abandoned this season.  The better news is that thanks to some of my big shot friends across the country, I was able to obtain my own free copy of Courtney Robertson's filthy tell all book about her Bachelor season with Ben.  I'll be blogging about it upon completion.  Thank you Emily, Alica, and Molly for subjecting me . . . errrr . . . opening my eyes to such fantastic prose.  

I'll blog about the Fantasy Dates and Lincee and I are watching the Men Tell All show together, so I'll make an exception and write about that as well.  I'll post as soon as humanly possible.  Thanks, as always, for sticking around.  

Have a fantastic weekend.  Relax and drink your equivalent of a Lone Star for me.  In the meantime, if you need me, I'll be pondering the deep thoughts in Courtney's book.  DP


7 comments:

  1. Still dealing with a family emergency so haven't seen the hometown dates but have read enough to catch up. Sounds like Andi will stay true to type and pick the guy she warned herself about.
    Can't wait to read about you and Lincee watching the Men Tell All together. This should result in some great comments from the two of you
    Sal in Utah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your family emergency resolves itself successfully. Thanks for taking the time to check in. DP

      Delete
  2. Wow, DP, apparently you are quite a tall dude! I've been away from reading and "watching" while working from my lap top, so not really paying attention. I'll catch up on your postings so far and I'll follow on the Men Tell All with you and Lincee. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6' 1". Not that tall but tall enough to attract attention, I suppose. Thanks for the comment. DP

      Delete
  3. Its been such a snooze of a season I wouldn't blame you if you abandoned it all together. Looking forward to your take on the fantasy dates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Careful Some Guy - I didn't think Nick was an asshole for saying it - if you do it, be prepared to talk about it - but I don't like the slut comments for a women when they'd get a high five if it was a guy. You crack me up and I don't think you're a chauvinist pig or anything (you're mostly a gentleman disguised by hilarious comments!), but I wanted to point it out. High five to Andi for getting some action pre-engagement. :) And high five to Nick for not letting her get his "hot dog" without making it public.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops... I commented on the wrong blog post... who feels like an idiot now??

      Delete